With the coronavirus outbreak, COVID-19, we’ve added unprecedented precautionary measures and more safety precautions that is required of us because the health and safety of our team and patients are our first priority.
In addition to us practicing Universal Precautions,
(1) Pre-Appointment phone calls:
- We are no longer taking walk-in Patients. Instead, a Patient must Text or Call ahead of time to make a dental appointment.
- If a Patient has a fever, coughing, sneezing or malaise, they are rescheduled after 2 weeks. (Difficult to turn away Patients with fever and malaise because tooth infections can cause these symptoms as well. This will be Ca 94608 a case by case basis and be determined by our Doctor.)
- If a Patient has traveled out of state or traveled outside the 9 Bay Area counties, they are rescheduled after 2 weeks.
- Communications with our Patients are by phone or text.
(2) Arrival at the Office (Front Desk area)
- Patient are asked to use hand sanitizer or wash hands before they come in
- Patients are asked to wash their face first before they come in
- Patients temperatures are taken with a touchless thermometer.
- If temperature, patient asked to come back after 2 weeks.
- Front Desk Team are to wear gloves and masks at all times.
- Gloves are changed after each patient contact.
- Protective barriers in place
(3) Back Office Treatment Rooms
Surgical headcovers are worn in addition to
Surgical masks or N95 masks placed under regular masks (which will be thrown after each patient)
- Patients are to rinse with a disinfectant rinse for 1 minute prior to opening mouth for evaluation or treatment.
- (4) All office areas
- All general areas are sprayed with disinfectant before and after Patient leaves our office.
- All “hot spots” are disinfected wiped clean before and after Patient leaves our office.
- All general areas are being sterilized / disinfected fogged with hypochloric acid (non-chemical de-iodize saltwater fog) all throughout the day
- Because our office does NOT treat patients like a MASS ASSEMBLY LINE, we’re able to take care of ONE PATIENT AT A TIME.
- LESS CROWD, LESS CONTACT.
We realize that local and federal government protocols may change over the course of addressing this disease, and we will continue to monitor and adjust our response to those events.
We are serious about the Health and Safety of our Patients and our Team.
and want to assure you that we will do everything we possibly can to protect the health and safety of everyone visiting our office.
We hope you all stay safe, and healthy.
Text or Call (510) 595-1900
Feel free to Text or Call us with any questions,
Yes, We’re Opened during #ShelterInPlace #SIP #Dental Emergencies (#mouth pain #toothache #broken teeth crowns #dentures #swollen & bleeding #gums #jaw #pain #sore mouth ...) #Medical #Hospitals are overwhelmed,but We’re Here For You
6001 Shellmound St Ste 125 Emeryville, Ca 94608
*We hope you & your loved ones stay healthy & safe.
24 Hours PRIOR TO COMING IN FOR YOUR DENTAL APPOINTMENT:
Text or Call us 510-595-1900 to let us know if you experiencing any of these symptoms below.
These symptoms generally appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus and can be mild symptoms to severe illness.
COVID19 CDC list of possible symptoms of the coronavirus :
- Fever (Low grade to high temperature)
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills,
- Muscle aches and pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Blot clots in the eyes
- Covid19 may trigger sudden strokes in adults in their 30s and 40s, which could be a result of blood clotting issues.
- Purple or blue lesions on a patient’s feet and toes aka “Covid Toes” (in children and young adults)
The CDC recommends seeking "medical attention immediately" for trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure on chest, bluish lips or face or a new "confusion or inability to arouse."
We hope the above information has been helpful to you.